Dare to Fly


Namaste Everyone!

Today, I am so happy to share my DT project which I made for 
splashy mix challenge with you  all.



  I upcycled a chocolate box. I decorated the lid with mixed media. 
Firstly, I applied gesso all over the lid. then I did stenciling with texture paste.
Once it dried I pasted corrugated sheets, lace, chipboards, a piece of wine cover etc
 with heavy gel medium. I again applied white gesso on it. I decided to keep birds as the focal point so pasted it with chipboard 
and again to teal color paper to  give some dimension to it. 






I used art pebbles, 
pearls and stones for adding more texture. 

Added sisal to give volume
 to the project. Added the sentiment to give the project more meaning.


I added flowers to the project. To add more volume I added more flowers, leaves and 
few more butterflies.





 I hope you will like the project.
If you wish to participate then do visit following link-  




I am entering this project for mixedmedia academy challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Love,
Aditi

Comments

  1. love your canvas!
    thank you to join with us at MMA challenge this month!

    Sab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing with us this month. amazing project. MMA challenge blog, DT Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box. Thank you for joining with us at MMA Challenge.
    DT Semonti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome make. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful project with the mood of spring! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis