All Because two people fell in Love


Namaste Everyone!

 I am Aditi and I am so happy to share the photo layout as my DT project for the Splashymix Challenge March moodboard with you all.


This time my project is inspired by the pink and green colors of the moodboard.


With kids and husband around...maids on leave you must be overwhelmed and not getting time for yourself. But trust me if you are happy then you can take care of your family in much better way. So to relax yourself, you can try making something which can make you happy and calm. Hope you will like my work.


Let me share what I did for my project.


Firstly, I have taken a lovely pink pattern paper (itsy bitsy brand).


After that I applied clear gesso all over the paper. Also, to give sturdiness I have pasted the paper on a cardboard.


I roughly cut the paper from two sides and distressed  from all the sides. 
Then I used stencils and texture paste to create some designs on the paper.


After that I pasted cheese cloth and sprayed green color. After that i started layering for the snap which I decided. I have given dark green photo mat to the snap.

Added the quote, die cuts, flowers, leaves, some quilled flowers, pearls, stones etc.






Comments

  1. Beautiful scrapbbok page, Aditi.

    Thank you for sharing it at Art Journal Journey for our green theme.


    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page and such a great theme. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at ARt Journal Journey. It is fantastic. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!!! fantastic!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll, your scrapbook page looks lovely but I wish I could see it in real life as it sounds magical with all the texture you have added to it. Well done on such a lovely page.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page you have created here. Gorgeous colours and lots of lovely elements. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are so gorgeous; I love those quilled ones [by you I'm pretty sure :)]. Your beautiful layout entered for STAMPlorations Stencil March Challenge is much appreciated and thank you for playing along with us Aditi. Best of luck!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Asmah! Yes I have made quilled flowers :)

      Delete
  7. A lovely layout and photo, thank you for sharing your page with us at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout and photo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This inspires me! I think I will do a scrapbook page today as well. Yours is sooooo pretty! I love the base paper and then your special details. Gorgeous photo too. Fab post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late visiting. Unfortunately, I've been offline off and on for about six days due to my internet provider trying to figure out what the problem is. They've restrung cables and changed connectors, but none of that seems to help. I can take the stay at home orders, just not NOT being connected to the internet.

    I really like this beautiful scrapbook page. I love the stencil work. I'm also delighted you chose to share this with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
      I hope all well at your end.

      Delete
  11. A lovely LO project. Pretty colours, fabulous textures and wonderful details.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Andree so much for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great LO. Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Mix it Up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis