Photo Frames

Hi friends,

This time on Indian Quilling Challenge Guild (IQCG) theme is to create something with frame. Check here for more details.

I made few frames as DT member. Do check my post here. 

Sharing the frames which I made below. For order email me at vohra.aditi@gmail.com.












Entering it to the following challenges:
Use your Stuff Challenge
Simply Create Too Challenge
Always something Creative Challenge
Through The purple haze Challenge
Craft my Life
Create something Catchy


Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Quilling!
Aditi


Comments

  1. You certainly have been busy making all of those quilled flowers and flourishes. Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze and good luck, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilling. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 2. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis

Dream : Wall Decor I Mixed Media Panel