Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Photo Frames

Hi friends,

This time on Indian Quilling Challenge Guild (IQCG) theme is to create something with frame. Check here for more details.

I made few frames as DT member. Do check my post here. 

Sharing the frames which I made below. For order email me at vohra.aditi@gmail.com.












Entering it to the following challenges:
Use your Stuff Challenge
Simply Create Too Challenge
Always something Creative Challenge
Through The purple haze Challenge
Craft my Life
Create something Catchy


Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Quilling!
Aditi


6 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy making all of those quilled flowers and flourishes. Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze and good luck, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilling. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 2. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete