Indian Quilling Challenge # 14--Box it up---DT post

Hi Friends,

 This month's theme at Indian Quilling Challenge is to make any quilling project associated with a box. You can decorate a box, make quilled box, make magic box and decorate it. Let your creative juices flow...

I have been  very busy initially in the month of march. After that, I got jaundice and till now I am recovering from that. So, no energy left to make project. Sorry for that. But as I have to make a project as DT I decided to decorate a box which my kids painted last week. They painted a box for themselves to keep their stuff. So thought to decorate that for my daughter.




I know this is very very simple but I hope you will like it...
Share your quilled projects in this Facebook album.

Happy Crafting!!
Aditi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis