Quilled 3D Cake







Comments

  1. ~ excellent job...I can almost taste it

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love all the details and the colors, all goes well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cake.. it looks good enough to be eaten.. it's just WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant and fabulous.good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely quilling!!! and a warm welcome to ICR!! Cya there

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cake. Thank You for dropping by my blog. the green mat is called a cutting mat. I got it from Devi and Co,Ebrahim street near commercial street Bangalore. Link to the store:http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/2011/04/craft-supply-stores-in-india.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Bottle cover and pencils into mix media Vase

Quilled Rakhis

Dream : Wall Decor I Mixed Media Panel